This course is only available to UNISON members.
Conflict Management with Students ( for School Workers )
This course will be of benefit to members who are required to deal with angry, aggressive or challenging young people through the course of their work. Learn how to communicate effectively and how to apply practical strategies to de-escalate and resolve conflict.
On completion of this Conflict Management course you will be able to:
· understand how to respond to anger and aggression appropriately and effectively
· identify how to effectively plan for managing angry and aggressive people
· recognise the different stages of conflict escalation
· utilise strategies to diffuse and calm anxious and aggressive people
· remain calm and composed to ensure the most positive outcome
· interpret body language and be more aware of the signals that you are projecting
· maintain physical ‘safe’ distance and demonstrate.
Delivered by 2Resolve.
Tutor's organisation: 2Resolve
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
You have selected course(s)
Would you like to submit your applications?
You have not applied for any courses